Durga Yantra - The Supersonic Shield Against your Setbacks!
- Why Durga Yantra?
The energy release of the Yantra will add a positive tinge to your life; it will quash the efforts of your enemies and bring your own skills to the limelight!
- Speciality of Durga Yantra
The radiations of the Yantra rebuilds your morale; it equips you with the fighting qualities that drive you towards the pinnacle of success. Fulfill every desire of yours with the unfaltering energy of the Durga Yantra!
- How to Use the Durga Yantra ?
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- Durga Yantra revitalizes the lives of:
- People who are troubled by their enemies.
- People who lack confidence and courage to face their future.
- People who desire to acquire material comforts.
- People who struggle to establish their talents.
- People who seek relief from depression or despair.
- People who have given up hope.